The decision to sell your home is usually a difficult one, but also an emotional one. Once you have taken that step, we are there for you.
In an initial meeting, we give you as much information as possible about how we, as professional estate agents, work. We also inform you thoroughly and comprehensively about the legal aspects of a sale.
You can of course ask us questions, but we will also ask many.
For us, too, the sale of a property is a serious matter.
We will explain to you how we will proceed and conduct an initial market study. Partly based on this, we will make an expert valuation of your property. Both the market study and the valuation are of course thoroughly discussed and explained.
When we put a property up for sale, we also make a clear commitment to you as the owner.
- We draw up an individual marketing plan, specifically tailored to your property.
- We only offer properties that are ‘legal’ and fully compliant.
- We prepare a market study and a professional valuation of your property with clear advice on the selling price.
- We take professional photos, video recordings and drone recordings if appropriate.
- We advertise the property on all major real estate websites, both national and international (have subscriptions to the best-known paying portals).
- We introduce each new property to our team of brokers in our offices.
- We also place the property in our own Keller Williams network in Spain and Europe.
- We organise viewing days.
- We give periodic feedback to you, the owner, on the progress and discuss this with you personally.
- If necessary, we adjust the marketing.
- We also handle a sale completely, from the offer to the notarial deed.
How can we help you sell your property on the Costa Blanca?
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to further explain our services.